The Microsoft Store has a fairly simple refund policy. Asking for the return of amounts spent by misunderstanding or if you have regretted the purchase is fairly easy. However, some details need to be taken into account. Each case is different.
How to Microsoft refund request from the Microsoft Store How to request a refund from the Microsoft Store
How to request a refund from the Microsoft Store
- Access your Microsoft account page;
- Under Payment and billing, click Order history;
- In the order in which you want a refund, click Request a refund;
- Follow the instructions given on the screen, and you will receive a prepaid shipping label for return;
- Microsoft will receive your request and upon review, issue a refund or ship a replacement product.
Although the process is simple, there are a few caveats: not all products purchased from the Microsoft refund request Store are refundable, and amounts will not be refunded in cash, but in-store credits, plus any additional charges and fees that were collected.
In the case of service subscriptions, it is possible to disconnect the recurring charge and avoid new discounts:
- Access your Microsoft account page, and click Services and Subscriptions;
- Click Payment and Billing, locate the service you want to stop recurring payment, and click Cancel.
For some services, such as Office 365 Personal, the option is a menu called Upgrade and cancel. Click it, and then click Cancel;
- Click Confirm Cancellation;
- You will receive an email confirming the procedure.
It is important to remember that the amounts already paid regarding the use of the service in the previous months will not be returned; Also note the monthly charge date: If you cancel your subscription shortly after expiration, the additional days will be charged as a full month.
Log in to your Microsoft account to request a refund. Then go to Payment & Billing and select Order History from the drop-down menu. Then, after selecting the app or game, choose “Request a refund.”
What is the procedure for requesting a refund from the Microsoft Store? This page reveals all of your previous purchases, both legal and illegal. You just need to look at it from a different angle. We are ecstatic to have you here with us.
You can either return it by mail or it will be one of the most anticipated titles of the year. I don’t know how to go into my Microsoft account. To even speak with someone at Microsoft, you’ll need that. Lawyer and Communications Manager No one had the authority to assist me; sadly, the provider may change the pricing and terms of products and deals at any time; make an account immediately. What are my rights as a gift voucher holder if the company goes out of business?
You may track the status of a refund request for something you bought from Microsoft Store online.
If there is a problem in the Microsoft refund process, and you are unable to complete the procedure, please contact Microsoft support.