Allahabad is also named Prayag Raj and is one of the most important series which is having a very good amount of religious significance in India. This is known as the largest city in Uttar Pradesh and is very much famous for being enveloped in the past because of the relevance associated with history and biology. This particular city is very much famous for different kinds of readers but the most important one is the confluence of three main rivers of Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. Hence, planning the visit to this particular city is definitely important for the individuals and further planning the stay in the form of Hotel Saket Allahabad is a great idea so that everybody can have a very pleasant stay experience in this particular city.
Following are some of the basic places which people need to visit in the city of Allahabad:
- Triveni Sangam:This particular place is known as one of the holiest places not only in the city of Allahabad but also in the entire Central area. This place is located only at a distance of 7 km from the civil lines in Allahabad and is the point of the confluence of three rivers. This place is the venue for the organisation of the Koovala after every 12 years and the three rivers which are very much important in Hindu mythology will be providing people with a point of confluence at this particular place. Taking the bus in Triveni Sangam is very much directly associated with washing away the sins of individuals and providing them with the cycle of rebirth very successfully.
- Anand Bhawan: This particular place is now a museum but once was considered to be the residence of the Nehru family. This particular museum is now having artefacts of India’s independence movement associated with the whole process and further will be helpful in providing people with a double story mention which was personally designed by Mr Motilal Nehru. This particular place is very much beautiful and comes with the best possible furniture items which were imported from India and Europe at that time and the house is also filled with artefacts from the entire globe. This is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Allahabad.
- Allahabad museum: This particular place is situated inside the famous Chandrasekhar Azad Park and is also considered one of the best possible national-level museums in India. This particular museum is very much famous for providing people with the best insight into the culture, heritage and history of India and further, it will house different kinds of amazing artefacts which are related to archaeology, literature, environment and history. This medium has played a very important role in shaping the independence movement of India and also includes different kinds of miniature paintings from Rajasthan, literature work from Bengal and other associated areas. This is one of the best possible places to be visited in the city of Allahabad which is known as the treasure chest filled with jewels of Indian history.
- Allahabad Fort: This place was built in 1583 by the Mugal emperor Akbar and is nothing less than the architectural marvel associated with the things. This particular splendidpiece of architecture is standing at the banks of the confluence of rivers Yamuna and Ganga which is very well justifying that this is the largest possible for that was ever built by Akbar. This particular fort is one of the most famous places in the city and further will be helpful in attracting a large number of tourists from the whole world due to the historical and magnificent architectural significance associated with it. The glorious architecture associated with this particular place will be helpful in providing people with access to a monument overlooking the confluence of rivers which is a very mesmerising experience for individuals.
- Allahabad pillar: This particular place is one of the most important places to be visited by individuals and was set up by Ashoka who was the Mauryan Emperor. This particular pillar is directly associated with providing people with access to the stand stone building which will be having inspiration from different other kinds of areas and further people can very easily enjoy access to the insights of the army land. Visiting this particular place will require prior permission on the behalf of people but this is one of the most important places to be visited which never has to be missed out.
- New Yamuna Bridge:This is the cable-based bridge which was built in the year 2004 and is very much helpful in providing people with the opportunity to minimise the traffic on the old bridge in Allahabad. The new bridge is very much helpful in providing people with the distance from north to South Allahabad and is also very much helpful in connecting to the Naina. This particular place very well helps in providing people with access to the modernist architecture and structure so that people can enjoy the sweeping view of the city along with Triveni Sangam.
- Jawahar planetarium:This particular place is known as the former home of the Gandhi and the Nehru family which was built in 1979 and is very well situated beside the Anand Bhavan in the Allahabad area. This particular planetarium will be helpful in hosting different kinds of space and celestial shows which very well justifies that a sitting of 80 people is there at a single point in time. The planetarium also helps in providing people with access to the documentary associated with the galaxy and space so that people can measure the body weight on the moon and can carry out different other kinds of activities very proficiently.
Hence, the gorgeous city of Allahabad will be always at the forefront in terms of amazing travellers which is the main reason that visiting it and planning the stay in the form of Hotel Saket Allahabad is a good idea for individuals while planning a trip.