A large number of QB Desktop users confront a variety of errors while activating this software just after installation, and one of those errors is the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118.
This error pops up mostly due to the damaged Microsoft MSXML component on the system, and often the screen of the QB Desktop freezes whenever this error occurs.
You should stick to this blog till the end to get some of the most effective solutions for this error.
Do you want to get rid of the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 in the easiest way? Simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Why do users face the QB Desktop Error Code 3371?
The QB Desktop Error Code 3371 arises due to the following important reasons:
- Corrupt or damaged Microsoft MSXML component prevents the successful validation of the QB application,and as a result, this error gets triggered.
- If the settings of the anti-virus application are incorrect, then it can obstruct you from activating the QB Desktop on the system.
- In addition to the above, you can confront problems while activating the QB Desktopif the Windows operating.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6147
Most Useful Resolutions to Eliminate the Error Message 3371 in QuickBooks
The Error Message 3371 in QuickBooks can be quickly rectified by using the resolutions explained below:
Resolution 1: Make this error disappear rapidly by executing the 3371 Error Fix tool
- Since the 3371 Error Fix tool is located in the QB Tool hub, you should proceed to download and install the QB Tool hub from the Intuit website on your computer.
- In this step, you should quickly launch the tool hub and then immediately proceed to the ‘Installation Issues’ tab to choose the ‘3371 Error Fix’ tool.
- At this point, you must hit the ‘OK’ button to commence the run of this tool, and as soon as its run is completed, you should activate your QB desktop.
Resolution 2: Promptly eradicate this activation error by clean installing the QB Desktop on your computer
- In the first step of this resolution, you need to uninstall the QB Desktop, and for that task, you should navigate to the ‘Control Panel’ and strike on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ button.
- At this point, you must move forward to choose the correct version of the QB Desktop that you want to uninstall from the on-screen list and then promptly hit the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button and thereafter the ‘Remove’ button.
- Once the QB Desktop is fully uninstalled from your computer, you should open the Windows with admin rights and then quickly install the latest release of the QB Desktop from the Intuit website.
Resolution 3: Fully repair theMicrosoft MSXML component to completely abolish this error
- In this resolution, the first step is to open the command prompt by typing the word ‘cmd’ in the search box available in the ‘Start’ menu and then right-clicking on its icon to choose the ‘Run as administrator’ option.
- As soon as the command prompt window shows up on your screen, you must write ‘cd\windows\syswow64’ and ‘regsvr32 MSXML6.dll’ in the available space and thereafter hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- Now, the required MSXML DLL files will be fully registered, and you can proceed to activate the QB Desktop on your system.
These resolutions can eradicate the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 very easily and you should use them in the proper sequence. For more guidance and support, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error H505