We have the greatest feature of all that is meeting our loved ones as well as conducting work meetings from home. This is because of the video call option that we have on our smartphones. There are some important points that we want to remember and which can be done while recording the WhatsApp calls.
Introduction to WhatsApp application
What’s App messenger is one of the most popular platforms when it comes to social media interactions. Whether it is about sending a message, placing a voice call, or even a video call, WhatsApp has become a one-stop solution for all of these interactions. You can place an audio call as well as a video call with ease while you have an internet connection on your mobile phone and the application of WhatsApp. However, if you wish to record the video call or voice call that you are having on WhatsApp, it is not possible. WhatsApp internally does not provide any of such features that allow you to record the calls. However, you can try doing it from third-party applications.
Third-party applications that will help you to record voice calls and video calls on WhatsApp on android smartphones.
Recording voice calls is very easy on android. There is an application known as call recorder, cube a CR. This application allows you to record the calls that you conduct on WhatsApp. It is important to note that the application does not support all android smartphones. It is suggested that you go to your support page and first find out if your phone is going to support the application or not. The application can be downloaded with a few simple steps.
- Open the Google play store and search for queue call application
- Start to download and install the application on your android smartphone.
- While it is being downloaded you can open the “ cube call “voice call recorder application and then switch it to WhatsApp.
- You can choose the cube call recorder from the settings and choose force VoIP call as a voice call. You can call and see if you are the biggest who shows up or gives you an error.
- If it works well then you are all good to go. However, if it shows up with some errors then your mobile phone might not support the application.
How to record video calls on android
With some simple steps, you will be able to record WhatsApp video calls.
- The easiest feature is to start your screen recorder while you are on the video calls. It will record the whole video call just like it records any other thing that you are functioning on a mobile phone. If your mobile phone doesn’t have an inbuilt screen recorder, you can always download it from the play store.
How can you Record WhatsApp video calls on your iPhone?
Apple has introduced an inbuilt screen recorder feature. This is the best way to Record any type of activity that is going on on your screen. You do not have to worry about the voice as it also records the sounds that come out of the video.
- All you need to do is to go to the settings menu and open the control center. Tap on customizing controls and add a screen recording option.
- The control center now can be found with the screen recording option for easy access.
- Go to the WhatsApp application in place of calling the person you want to and start the screen recording button from the control center.
- You also need to make sure that the microphone is enabled and the call volume is set to the maximum in order to record the audio as well.
- Once you’re done with your call you can easily save the video by stopping the screen recording. The video will be saved in your gallery along with other videos and pictures.
A third-party application that will help you to record voice calls on WhatsApp on iPhone
iPhone has been one of the best-selling smartphones on the market for years. As we all know the iPhone denies any activities that might attract any kind of malicious viruses on your mobile phone. iPhone is a possessive operating system and does not allow you to download any application that is not compatible with the device. Therefore, recording a WhatsApp call might be a difficult task. However, there is no specific application that is mentioned that allows you to record WhatsApp calls. However, there is another way that can help you.
- You can connect to iPhone to a Mac using the cable.
- You can open the QuickTime application on the Mac device and go to the file option while choosing the new recording option.
- Try making a call from the iPhone. Click on the ad user icon when you are connected.
- You can select the person you want to call and record the audio before you begin the conversation. When you are done talking to the person you can simply disconnect the call.
- Save the file on the Mac and your WhatsApp voice followed the recorded.
However, you need the updated version of WhatsApp as well as the software update on your mobile phone to be able to use these features. If you are unable to perform these activities on a mobile phone you need to search for the best place to sell broken phones near you. Quick Mobile is a website that will help you to buy and sell used mobile phones