QuickBooks is a widely used versatile online application. It has gained huge acceptance in recent times because of its constant attempt to offer the best services with variable features to its users. At the same time, users have also claimed that their QuickBooks keeps crashing unexpectedly while performing any task. This can be quite infuriating as it can not only lead to the deletion of the current files but may also give rise to other issues in the application. If your QuickBooks application is going through a familiar crisis, you have arrived at the right place.
This blog is written to make you aware of the causes, consequences, and troubleshooting methods to deal with this situation. However, for precaution, you may also have a conversation with our professional team.
What Triggers the Sudden Shutdown of the QuickBooks?
The following things might trigger the sudden shutdown of QuickBooks.
- The system is affected by some external malware. Any viral infection results in the slow degradation of the system and eventually leads to the complete destruction of all the data in the system.
- The user is still working on an outdated version of the QuickBooks application. An older version of the application doesn’t work as well as the latest one, and if the user uses the older version for a longer time, then a sudden crashing down is bound to occur.
- Loss of essential program data or the company file can also result in unexpected problems in QuickBooks as the application completely depends on these program files to function efficiently.
Related Features During the Sudden Shutdown of the QuickBooks
During the sudden shutdown of QuickBooks, the user might have observed the following things happening in the system.
- The windows start to lag and become unresponsive to any button presses or clicks.
- The other applications in the system might also show degradation in their performance
- Eventually, the complete system might collapse.
Read more :- QuickBooks error 179
How to Eradicate the Crash Com Error in QuickBooks?
To completely eradicate the crash com error in QuickBooks, the user can take help from the solutions mentioned below.
Solution 1: Take Help From the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tools
- At first, get the QuickBooks Tool hub program from the QuickBooks.exe file.
- Then, commence the program, and on the left-hand side, reach the “QuickBooks Diagnostic Tools” under the “Programs Problem” tab.
- The diagnostic tool will scan the application and search for the error. The system will automatically get repaired with the help of this tool.
Solution 2: Selectively Start-up the QuickBooks
- Keep pressing the Windows + R keys at the same time on your keyboard to open the Run command.
- Insert MSConfig in the text box and hit the OK button.
- Then go to the General tab and select Startup selection and load system services.
- Also, click the Disable All option. Make sure the Hide all Microsoft services check box is cleared.
- Also, re-check if the Windows Installer checkbox is selected from the list of services.
- Finally, in the System Configuration window, click on the Restart option.
We understand if your QuickBooks keeps crashing unexpectedly in the middle of the task, how much loss it can create in your work. Hence, we have illustrated the best possible troubleshooting methods for our readers. Despite this, if you face any issues, you may dial +1 800-579-9430 for support.
Related article :-