You may often discover QuickBooks Error 12157 when you cannot connect to the internet. It may also occur when the user tries to download the most recently released version of the QuickBooks Desktop or payroll services. This could also happen because of the internet browser or security settings. Sometimes, the error may be triggered because an application or the antivirus program interrupts while getting the latest updates. However, it is essential to fix this issue immediately just by implementing the resolution methods explained in this post.
Are you frustrated by continuously receiving QuickBooks error 12157 and needing instant help to fix it? At that point, you must connect with our professionals to obtain the sure-shot solutions for the error. For that, dial TFN +1(800)-578-0315 and get all answers to your questions immediately.
What are the reasons that strike QuickBooks Error Code 12157?
The users might confront QuickBooks Error 12157 due to many factors. Therefore, to let you know of all such factors, we have listed some of them below; check them out.
- It may occur due to the poor performance of your internet connection.
- Sometimes, it may happen due to the incorrect system’s date and time.
- Another reason may be a misconfiguration of the proxy server settings.
- You may also experience this error if multiple QuickBooks subscriptions have been installed.
Quick hacks to debug QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12157
We understand that it might get quite frustrating for the users when they encounter QuickBooks Error 12157 while getting payroll updates. Therefore, it can be resolved if correct resolution methods have been applied. So, to help you with this, we have specified some of the best ways through which you can easily configure the error without occupying much time and effort.
Method 1: Make changes to the Firewall or Internet Security Settings:-
- Tap on the Windows menu from the bottom left side of the desktop and then open the Control Panel by clicking on it.
- Following this, opt for the System and Security option and then select the Allow programs through Windows Firewall.
- As a result, your browser will direct you to the Programs dialogue box, which will appear on your computer’s screen.
- Now, tick mark the following checkboxes-
- Ultimately, click on the Ok option to apply the settings successfully.
Method 2: Modify the date and time on your desktop
- Initially, hover your cursor towards the time on the right bottom of your Desktop.
- Soon after this, right-click on it and then opt for the Adjust Date/Time from the drop-down list.
- Now, you are required to change the current date and time on the screen.
- Once you are done, tap on the Ok option and move ahead to the next step.
- Relaunch QuickBooks Desktop and verify if the issue is fixed.
Need Any Additional Help!!
This concludes our discussion on QuickBooks Error 12157, and we sincerely hope that you now know better how to resolve the problem. If you stumbled upon any of the above listed steps, you may consult our experts. For that, you can place a call at TFN +1(800)-578-0315 and acquire the best possible suggestions to resolve the issue.
Give me a proper solution to fix QuickBooks Error 12157.
It’s been more than one week since I have been trying to update the QuickBooks Desktop or payroll services but couldn’t do so. Instead, I started receiving QuickBooks Error 12157 on my monitor. Unfortunately, it stops me from getting the latest updates and thus hampers the ongoing process. I have wasted many days finding accurate fixes for the error but failed to find anything worth it. Right now, I am running short of ideas and lack knowledge about what I should do next. It would be wonderful if you could assist me with my question because I need an urgent answer. Appreciations in advance and helping me out in this challenging situation.
You may even like: Quick Fixations of the QuickBooks Error H505