PostingPall Privacy Statement
Information that we Gather
When we ask for your personal information, we will make clear the personal information we are requesting from you and the reasons for doing so.
If you contact us directly, we might learn more about you, including your name, email address, phone number, the message and attachments you send us, and any other details you decide to tell us.
We could ask for your contact information when you sign up for an account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use the data you provide
We make use of the data we gather in a variety of ways, including.
- Supplying, running, and maintaining our website
- Enhance, customize, and broaden our website.
- Recognize and examine how you are using our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners on various topics, such as customer service,
- Website changes and other information, and marketing and promotional activities.
- Identify and stop fraud
Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Adding protection for kids using the internet is another one of our priorities. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on, engage in, monitor, and direct their children’s internet behavior.
Odys do not intentionally collect children under 18 about any Personal Identifiable Information. PostingPall: Please notify us immediately if you believe your child provided this information on our website. We will make every attempt to erase such information from our database rapidly.