Ayush is a Hindu boy who wants to know more about his life. He has constant worries about his love life and future career. His fears are affecting his health and making him sick. Seeing this, his friends asked him to check your horoscope.
By checking it, he will know more about his future life. After going for a free horoscope online, he came to know about his future life and also learned about the upcoming problems that he has to face. He also got the solutions for it there, and by following them, he is living his dream life happily.
Check your horoscope today and learn about how it works
Based on the activation of different houses at different times of our lives, we get good and bad results, as indicated in our horoscope. A skilled astrologer can decipher the horoscope and see what kinds of result-oriented permutations and combinations occur in specific periods of the lives of local people. Go for free horoscope prediction today and know more about it.
For example, marriage occurs when a planet or planet operates, and it means a combination of the 2nd, 7th and 11th house because the 2nd house means family, the 7th house means marriage, and the 11th house means union.
House advantage: This is because a married man naturally completes his family (2nd house), he gains the approval of society (7th house), and all this is something which was not there before and is now gaining (11th house). Check your horoscope today and get to know more about your future today.
Let’s take another example: One’s career develops rapidly when a planet or planets operate, and it means a combination of 2nd, 6th, 10th, and 11th houses. In this case, the 2nd house also means bank balance. The 6th house is work, 10th house is a career. And the 11th house is profitable. This is because a person with a successful career has a bank balance (2nd house), a job (6th house), a career (10th house), and deserves all of these (11th house).
Why is checking your horoscope necessary?
- The horoscope tells us about the financial situation in our life.
- Horoscope tells what kind of educational stream will be helpful for us.
- It warns of troubled periods in our lives and prepares us for them, and, more importantly, provides convenient means to prevent/minimise disasters.
- Tells us whether work is the right path for us or business is the path to wealth and prosperity.
- It determines the right time to buy land/vehicle in our life.
- It expresses the state of married life that a person will experience.
- Using the positions of different planets in the horoscope, the astrologer makes recommendations for certain gems as a corrective action.
What is a horoscope, and why should you check your horoscope?
A horoscope is a cosmic chart handed down from the time of our birth, revealing our unchanging past and possible future. Horoscopes in astrology contain answers to analyse the karmic structure of our past lives and results in this life.
It would not be wrong to say that the first step for any astrologer to make an astrological prediction is to make the person’s horoscope and then analyse it. Through the horoscope, the astrologer interprets each planet’s results for the local people depending on the house in which the earth is located, the aspect cast on that house, and the sign-in that house.
The horoscope shows the positions of the planets and the signs they ruled at birth, thereby charting the life history of the local people about the events that will be their destiny, be it an obstacle or a gift.
Surprisingly, when the planets occupy positions in the house, they activate that area of the natal chart and display the house’s traits. The worlds show the results of the house not only by its position but also by its aspect of the house.
The horoscope has 12 houses, each with unique traits or ideas. Let’s see them one by one!
- My home, body, attitude, outlook on life, appearance, etc.
- 2. The house of accumulated wealth, bank balance, family, values, habits, etc.
- Communication in the 3rd house, brothers and sisters, courage, short trips, early education, etc.
- Four housewives, home, property, vehicle, comfort, school-level education, etc.
- Love in the 5th house, all-encompassing intelligence, speculation, etc.
- 6th house litigation, debt, work/service, etc.
- Relationships in the 7th house, marriage, public approval, partnership, business partners, open enemies, etc.
- 8th house sex, death, quarrelsome inheritance, hindrance, matchmaker, ego, etc.
- Overseas travel in the 9th house, wisdom, spirituality, higher education, intercultural relations, etc.
- Career, job, fame, public image, etc., in the 10th house.
- Benefits in the 11th house, friends, social interactions, etc.
- Edge of the 12th house, expenses, bedrooms, foreign settlements, hidden enemies, etc.
Check your horoscope today and know the significance of planetary moments
Different motions of the moon or planetary movements or alignments affect our thoughts and emotions, and we don’t even notice them. The position of the planets at the time we were born in the graph can be compared with the position of the planets at any time. So check your horoscope today and have a better vision of your life.
Free horoscopes daily will show how one or two planets greatly affected our lives at any given point in time. The results can be positive or negative, but these comparisons emphasise changes in our lives or our moods and reactions to events. This is nothing but astrology. The movement of the planets does not only affect us. We are also affected by the planetary movements of the people we deal with regularly: our parents, spouse, children, siblings, friends, colleagues, bosses, acquaintances, etc. And these people are just as influenced by astrology as we are.
In many cases, it is also observed that people start to believe in astrology during disasters. Why? The word “catastrophe” consists of two root words – “dis” meaning separation and “aster” meaning star, giving the meaning “separation from the stars .”It also provides a logical explanation of the influence the movement of the stars has on our lives.
In short, the importance of astrology lies in the direct impact that the moon, principals, and eight planets have on our lives. Follow horoscopes for today and have a better idea about your day.
Check your horoscope today to have a bright future ahead of you
The astrological natal chart of each of us is independent of individual opinions. Many times in our lives, we think about comparisons, even though we know that comparisons are not good. Sometimes we ask ourselves, “Why am I doing this? What is going on in my life? Why should I see it?” And so on. Here astrology brings a new perspective into our lives. Astrology does not mean that we depend solely on destiny. Karma is tomorrow’s destiny.”
Astrology illuminates the path known as life, and it is entirely up to us whether we want to take that path or not. It helps us understand how best to use these tools to our advantage when we see a terrible phase in our lives. Astrology is the link between our past, present, and future. It knows no caste or religion, gender or nationality. This only applies to the essentials of our daily life.
Do you think astrology is significant in this modern age of technology and science with heterodox thoughts and concepts? Astrology is an ancient concept, as old as time, you can say. It is an essential aspect of our lives – our past, present, and future.
The word ‘Astrology’ is derived from two Greek words: Astra, which means a star, and Logos, which means logic or reason. Astrology signifies the doctrine and law as depicted by the stars or planets. It is the study of the movement of the planets and the stars and how they influence us in our daily lives.