How can I get rid of fleas in my house in Craigieburn?
Fleas are quite different from other bugs and insects. They can cause chaos in our lives. Fleas are only able to feast on pets like cats and dogs. They cannot bite humans. Fleas can sense their potential prey by vibration. They cannot jump or crawl higher than a certain height.
Why would you need Pest Control Craigieburn?
Fleas are not able to bite humans, but they can cause skin irritation. Research has shown that male fleas are smaller than females. They also have spines and hair that point backward with thorny feet. They can hide behind fur and jump between animals because of these features.
Flea infestations can be difficult to spot if there are pets around. It is easiest to spot a flea infestation by pets scratching more frequently. It can lead to allergic reactions or discomfort that is a cause for concern.
How do you identify fleabites?
Flea droppings can be found on carpets and in sitting areas. You can find small, dirt-like particles on carpets and in the upholstery.
It is important to check for any eggs, larvae, or pupae in your garden, as well as all areas where your pet has left its marks.
Fleas can also bite cats at the neck and head. Dogs are bitten at the hind end of the body by fleas.
Once you have identified a flea infestation, it is important to immediately begin combating it. Flea removal can be difficult. Adult fleas can live for several days without food, making it difficult. Hire the Best Pest Control Craigieburn service provider before it’s too late.
Pest Control Craigieburn: Common flea types on your property:
Two main types of fleas are common:
- Adult dog flea lives in the fur of dogs and survives off their warm blood.
- These Fleas can also bite humans.
- The color of dog fleas is brown, but can turn reddish-black after eating.
- The color of dog flea larvae is off-white and can reach up to 5mm in length. They can even range in length from 1 mm to 4 mm.
- Cat fleas live in the fur of cats and rabbits and feed on their blood.
- They prefer to live in places such as cat baskets or carpets where cats rest most often.
- These fleas are known for their long, thin legs that allow them to jump from one place to the next.
The Best Flea Control Melbourne can be Beneficial:
Flea prevention can be as simple as hiring the best pest control Craigieburn company.
Here are some ways you can prevent it.
- Professionals vacuum carpets, room cracks crevices, and upholstery.
- You can dispose of the vacuum pack outside but keep it away from your house.
- To kill fleas and bugs, heat the area to 50 degrees Celsius or higher.
- Experts use an eco-friendly method to kill fleas. This will ensure safety for you and your family. We also dehydrate fleas and kill them instantly.
Get in touch with us to avail Pest Control Melton services. We offer affordable pest and flea control services in Craigieburn by our expert team.
Read More Informative News!