Have you seen that your Sage 50 (Peachtree) is running more slow than it was beforehand? Perhaps now is the ideal time to ponder cleansing your old bookkeeping information? Cleansing is the most common way of eliminating idle clients, merchants, representatives, occupations, quotes, solicitations, and so forth from the records of an organization.
Note: The cleanse cycle isn’t planned to eliminate or fix degenerate information. In the event that you are encountering issues with your information or suspect it is bad, you ought to reestablish a reinforcement of your organization information.
To start the Purge cycle:
- Select Tasks from the Sage 50 menu bar, then, at that point, System, and afterward Purge Wizard.
- The Purge Wizard Welcome Screen shows. Click Next.
- The wizard requires a reinforcement preceding proceeding. When the reinforcement is finished, you will be gotten back to this window. Click Next.
- The Old Transactions window allows you to pick which unnecessary exchanges you need to cleanse.
- Enter the date at the very latest which such exchanges can be cleansed.
- In the Transactions bunch box, select the exchanges you need to cleanse.
- Receivables to erase exchanges like statements, solicitations, and receipts.
- Payables to erase exchanges, for example, buy requests, buys, and installments.
- Payroll to erase finance exchanges.
- Inventory to erase change and gatherings exchanges.
- General Journals to erase diaries and their entrances.
- Audit Trails to erase organization review trail information (accessible just in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher).
- Select Used Tickets to erase time and cost tickets utilized in finance and deals (accessible just in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher).
- Select Unused Tickets to erase time and cost tickets not yet utilized (accessible just in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher). Then enter or choose a date prior to which such tickets can be cleansed.
- When gotten done, select Next to continue with the cleanse interaction.
- The Account Reconciliation window allows you to determine whether you use account compromise and in the event that you do, which records need accommodating before the cleanse.
- Assuming you pick Yes, in the matrix at the lower part of the window, select the records that should be accommodated preceding cleansing.
- For every class of record requiring compromise, for example, Cash or Inventory, double tap the bolt to drop down a rundown of individual records. Any records that have been accommodated in the past will be set apart of course.
- Select the check box for every individual record that should be accommodated. Assuming a record is chosen here, any exchanges that utilization the record however aren’t accommodated, paying little mind to date, won’t be cleansed.
When gotten done, select Next to continue with the cleanse cycle.
The Inactive Maintenance Records window allows you to choose the sorts of dormant upkeep records you need to cleanse. You can cleanse dormant records provided that they are not utilized by any exchanges and assuming that they have a zero equilibrium.
Select the check boxes for each sort of inert upkeep record you need to cleanse:
- Representatives/Sales Reps
- General Ledger Accounts
- Stock Items/Attribute Sets (quality sets are accessible just in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher)
- Occupations/Phases/Cost Codes
- select Next to continue with the cleanse interaction & done
- The decisions are made, a synopsis of choices screen will show. This will empower you to start the cleanse or to return and roll out vital improvements prior to beginning the cleanse cycle.
Note: The cleanse cycle empowers you to stop the cleanse at whenever and to continue at similar moment that time grants. In any case, assuming the cycle is halted, a few leftover exchanges or support records might not have been cleansed.
At the point when the cleanse interaction is finished, click the Log button to audit what information was cleansed. Note: If you stop the cleanse cycle, you ought to run the Purge Wizard again sometime in the future to eliminate the excess unnecessary exchanges and records.